Nov 25, 2009

#1 Mistake Guys Make When Talking To Exceptionally Hot Women

You are an average guy just like me, probably messaging or contacting super hotties infrequently. And complicating it further, she responded POSITIVELY. What happens next? We think to ourselves, "Oh man, I need to act smart…I need to impress her…I would not like to blow this one up!" And then you BLOW UP!

THE PROBLEM

Why do we actually act different? It’s because we think, “This girl is too hot for me…I need to impress her…I need to prove myself to her”. And there’s the problem. You cannot get a girl by qualifying yourself to her. She will only go for someone who’s at par with her social status level. Remember that.

THE SOLUTION

DON’T do anything special. Just act normal and treat her like everybody else. Check her out and see if she meets your criteria. I hope ‘only good looks’ isn’t your decisive factor. Remember, she’s a normal girl with a more refined exterior. That’s it. In fact, some of them don’t really have a personality and they are just so shallow because of their looks. She's been able to cruise through life by using her looks to get friends, boyfriends, material items, jobs, etc. Whereas the rest of society has to use its personality, charm, wit, work ethic, sense of humor, etc. We call these particular women External Validation Whores! These are the women who feed off of getting attention from their external surroundings, and most of the attention comes from men. Haven’t you come across one? I bet you have. To add to that, it wasn’t your fault that you blew it up with her. She just wasn’t right herself. She was FLAWED and why would you ever go for a flawed person?

And if you're a Matchbook Method member...when you are talking with a hottie, remember not to act anything different. Let her impress you and gain your approval.

As infamous pick up artist Mehow quotes, "Keep the pimp hand strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment