Nov 24, 2009

Should You Approach Women?

Friends, first of all I must say, I am not a dating expert of the kind. I do not teach people how to approach women or how to get a girlfriend. But I have been in the dating field, as an ardent student for quite a few many years and here is what I have to say.

I have seen men, walking by the street or sitting in a restaurant or café... If they get to see a hot girl walking or sitting somewhere in a corner, they just keep staring at the girl. Dude, this is not the way you do it. Approach her. Approach her. Open her. Take the initiative and make the move.

Remember, a very beautiful girl has always been ogled at and approached (if at all). So she WILL NEVER APPROACH YOU. You get me?

Even if you look like Adonis or have the money of King Solomon, she will just look at you or give you signals that she is interested. Nothing more than that...And what if she has not seen you? Then what? Why take the chance, men? Go out and know for yourself What She Wants.

I have seen that different girls want different types of men. Some very beautiful girls are just so INSECURE. They want a man. They want a father figure, if they are the royal pampered brats. Some of them are tired of the boy-toys that they want a man. Some of them are tired of the players that they want an honest man. Some of them just want romance and they want to fall in love. If you give them what they want, they are yours forever. I am not asking you to be a player. I did not want to be a player, never. But I wanted to be a real attractive man.

And, Real Men APPROACH WOMEN!


For Free Dating Articles and eBooks, subscribe here with your email address

No comments:

Post a Comment