Jan 31, 2009

Here I Am...This Is Me...Nowhere else I Rather Be




Hey friends,

What’s up? All’s well I hope.

To start with, I must acknowledge your visiting my site and bearing with my ‘senseless’ ramblings…lol.

But these ramblings have a reason. You see, since when I was young, I had the tendency of achieving the unachievable and being PERFECT. I would not say as the other dating gurus normally boast of, that I didn’t get a kiss until I was over my teenage years. No, I did get one or two along the way and they were really sweet. Two little kittens kissing each other, even without any clear knowledge of what they are doing and how to do that!

But then one eventful day, I came across this whole world of seduction, the so-called secret seduction community, and I pledged myself to be an important part of the seduction community, learning, being as near to being perfect as I can be and help others on the way if I can. And you see, that’s what I’m doing with this Modern Men’s Dating blog.

By profession, I’m not a pickup guru, as you might have guessed, but I’m a web content writer and trying to achieve some mark in pro blogging. O man! It is tough! I’m talking of blogging. It sure needs a lot of work, much more than picking up girls in the street or initiating a kiss on day 4.

To girls, I’m NOT married. So, if you feel you want to know more about me, just hit me an email with some of your pictures. Even I love to make FRIENDS.

Well guys, that’s my story. Not going to bore with all the details, just CONTACT ME, whenever you feel like you want to talk to me about something. I will be there. And oh yeah, sign up with me below if you will, so that I can notify you of the new posts and updates that pop up regularly. To be honest, I don’t want you to miss them. 

Enter your email address:


Peace out now!

Ron C.
_____________________________________________


Go to the Homepage.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment