Oct 8, 2010

Gabrielle Moore’s NEW e-book on Oral Sex arrives THIS FALL!

After months and months of speculation, it is a fact: intimacy-expert Gabrielle Moore will launch her new e-course this FALL. This time, it is on a wet and wild subject many of her readers have been asking for: ORAL SEX.

The author of Best Sellers “The Female Orgasm Revealed” (including the Tantric Sextasy, G-Spot Course and Last All Night Course) and  and “Turn Her On Faster” stated: “I had been wanting to write an e-course to help men understand Oral Sex for a long time. It is a really important subject and I am thrilled that I can help my readers understand how to satisfy their lovers in the best way possible”.

Although a specific launch date hasn’t been revealed, the e-course is expected to arrive in the next few weeks, just in time for a great autumn of wild passion.

When questioned about the title of the e-course, Gabrielle said “I don’t want to give it away yet, but let me just say it’ll be extremely HOT. This e-course is really close to my heart and I am sure that it will surprise my readers with its quality”.

Eager as we are, we’ll have to wait at least a couple of weeks to know more about Gabrielle’s e-course. Many of her subscribers, though, are just happy to know that it’ll be here before the Holiday season.
_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment