Aug 25, 2010

David Wygant Review from eSeduce - BUSTED!!!


I received three newsletters from David Wygant this weekend. Like the Venusian Arts, I think he is getting a bit too “email happy” and I’m going to have to unsubscribe

Well, I am also subscribed to his e-newsletters, and to be honest, I do NEVER get three newsletters in a week. Let me tell you something here. I am subscribed to quite a many seduction gurus and dating coaches out there, which barrage my email with their newsletters. David Wygant is someone I do read each and every time. He offers quality information on how to be a “natural” in the field of dating.
For example, when some gurus are talking about various opener routines, David Wygant talks about observation and reaction.

To be frank here, I was not a supporter of David Wygant before. I started out with Mystery Method and was completely awed by the dating science and technology that Mystery brought into the community. But over all these years, I realized that instead of caring about A1 and C3, it is always better to go with your instincts, your “masculine” instincts. And being in the community for so long, I realized what the difference between a pickup artist and a natural is.

“Let’s be honest, the girl who roots for the nervously stuttering British-accented ‘nice guy’ in the chick flick wouldn’t give him the time of day in real life. She would call him a good ‘friend’ and then hop on the back of the Harley of a tattooed guy who grunts in between words when speaking”

And I don’t know how this sort of belief propagated throughout the community. My reply is it all DEPENDS. Who told you that a ‘nice guy’ could not get a hot girl? Bull shit!

I have seen many beautiful girls going for those ‘nice guy friends’, trust me. It all DEPENDS on the girl and you, and what you are looking forward to in the end.

And do you know why a girl would go for a ‘nice guy friend’ type of person? She LOVES him. She may have gone with the ‘Harley guy’ on a one-night stand but will still marry and stay loyal with that ‘nice guy friend’.

Don’t get one-dimensional. Know what you want. If you want some quick lay, be the ‘Harley guy’. If you want to get a girlfriend and be in a relationship, be what you genuinely are.

As a matter of fact, seduction was never what I wanted. She must always want me in spite of herself. She must be in LOVE with me. And even, David Wygant confesses that deep inside, he is a ‘nice charming guy’ in many of his works.

Just remember we are dealing with two different topics here, viz. love and attraction. Attraction is involuntary and temporary, while love is somewhat a combo of unconscious and conscious, and is PERMANENT.

And deep inside, girls want to live a romantic story. But this goes for the more mature girls who are in touch with their inside. We are not talking of the sorority girls who go bonkers during their spring break. We are talking about the girls who are planning their career in literature and instead of being super hot, also know that all they want is a ‘good guy’ who will be able to make her feel like a woman yet be a good friend. Hope you know what I am trying to say.

 It is not about being able to get the hottest girl in town, even if she is a bitch. It is about meeting that person whose every smile will tell you that she needs you, the truth in her eyes will tell you that she will never leave you and the touch of her hand will tell you that she will catch you when you fall…wait! That’s a song from ‘Notting Hill’, another film of Hugh Grant.

Does it sound too romance-infested? I am a guy, by the way…not a girl who dreams her romantic story! Some people do want to live in a romantic story, trust the fact.

Face it, he associates himself with the community when it is beneficial and distances himself when it is not

No, it is not about beneficial or not. Let me give you an example about myself. Most times, I open with a simple Hi. Why? I don’t like the complicated routines and all. Then again, I always do the Push-Pull to spike up buying temperature. Why? I subscribe to the PUA theory here.

Look, we all are different people, and different processes work for us. Something different works for Mystery while something different works for David Wygant. As a dating coach, he voices his opinions. Sometimes, it is good about the PUA community. Sometimes, it is bad. If his students like and benefit from his courses and workshops, why bother?

And this is how the industry works, I believe. Even Ross Jeffries bad-mouths about Mystery, and AFC Adam decries Kezia Noble. What the heck!

Whether David Wygant is a part of PUA convention or PUA Cribs, I do not care. All I care about is if this David Wygant has something to offer to the people who are looking for that ‘something’. And I guess he does.
_______________________________________________________ 
You can reprint this post in your website or blog ONLY IF you link back to our home page, Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog - Ron C.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment