Apr 29, 2010

Is IT a GAME to ME?!

Just now, I have been talking with a girl, my friend, and she kind of led me to a big epiphany. Okay, here I am going to ask you a question. Why do you follow my blog? Why do you have to learn all these rules, techniques and wise words…? What is your motive behind it all? She told me that I make those “unsuspecting” girls fall in love with me. That they are some kind of challenge to me and if I conquer them (that sounds very cheesy to me though!), then it ONLY acts as an ego boost to me.

In this short article I aim to answer her question and it will act as a eye-opener for everyone who are coming to learn this interesting, intriguing sphere of human psychology.

Her main question, objection or complaint was “Is it a GAME TO ME?”

Okay, let’s dissect it into two parts: 
  1. Is IT a Game?
  2. Is it a Game to Me?


1. Is IT a GAME

Yes, it is a GAME. Well, game sounds cheap to me. I would rather say it is a form of dance, the Mating Dance! You must have heard that women say how they want a man who knows how to do the right things at the right time. What do they mean by “the right things at the right time”?

Let’s consider one example here. Women, and in fact most human beings (not all, remember, some are mentally retarded or distorted), love honesty and truthfulness. Well then, if a boy comes across a girl in the street and seeing the girl is so hot, he instantly feels turned on. Now, the boy is extremely honest. Would he go up to the girl and say, “I want to fuck you”. Remember, he is being damn honest and sincere with himself and the girl as well. If she comes from a normal family and societal background, you bet she will inadvertently land a tight slap on his face. Why? It’s because he didn’t do “the right thing at the right time”. He could just go up to her and say, “Hi. You are pretty…had to come and meet you…I am X” or anything in that lines.

So, what I am trying to say is you cannot do what you want to or feel like at a certain point of time. You need to understand where she is coming from and calibrate to it. And that is what is called GAME.

I know that most people including girls refer the word ‘game’ to something similar to manipulating a person into doing something. So, more specifically, it is about making an unsuspecting girl fall in love with you, without her getting any hint of that.

Well, that is not possible. I like to believe that the 21st century women are certainly advanced and independent. So, for a start, fooling them is NOT that easy. Furthermore, they are playing the so-called game for a long, long time now. Previously, we used to be the cave men that were always crude in our approaches to this socializing thing. But women were always the masters of flirting and seduction, because they couldn’t get anything by force in those days. So, they had to trick the men into giving them what they wanted. That’s another story.

But, here’s you should always know…You cannot play for selfish subjugation, but you have to play for mutual elevation, for mutual satisfaction, to fulfill the rhythm. You are playing the ‘game’ when she knows what you want and she WANTS it too. Other times, you are only being a chump!

2. Is it a GAME for ME

This is not a question to me, but to all those people who enters the seduction community to become players. Why are you here? If you are looking for ego boost, you are in the wrong place, and to tell you the truth, you are heading in the wrong direction.

Look, I have a simple motto for you all: If you want to make somebody fall in love with you, you HAVE TO fall in love with her first of all. There’s a lot going in there. Psychologists say that we tend to like people who like us more than others. This is sub-communicated through the body language, voice and actions. Now, if you think you will stand aloof and that will make your girl fall in love with you, then you are wrong. It NEVER has and it NEVER will. You got to make the big jump and she is going to do that. But then again, you cannot go head-straight into it or you will crash! There is a way of approaching everything in fact and that is what you need to learn. 

If you have noticed carefully, I never use the word ‘pickup’ much. I rather use ‘love’ or ‘seduction’. The reason behind it is ‘pickup’ sounds very formulated and strict, while love and seduction is much more flexible and occupying. If you ask me, the very first thing that you need to learn is to surrender yourself to the power of a woman, to her femininity, to the essence of her succulent womanhood. You cannot stagnate at a stand and ask her to go deep. Instead you have to lead her into that dream, where she and you both enjoy being together. Well, it sounds a little new-age stuff, but you just try to get it into your head. Feel what I am saying.

So, should you be playing a game? A big NO! If you think it’s a game, it will only remain a game for others too. If you want to bask in the warmth of her sweet graceful energy that she showers over you, you need to give back. So, in a way, you should NEVER play, but rather OUGHT TO fall in love with the woman.


As for me, I don't think I need to feed my ego from "conquering over unsuspecting girls", so I don't really focus on this aspect of my life now...I'm just interested in this side of the human psychology...well, It just flows on its own...and "luckily", it gets brighter and better everyday...lol

I think that should be all for now. I will be back with some dating philosophy soon.


__________________________________________________________ 
Want your post on Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, don't hesitate to share it with me, Just contact me - Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment