May 23, 2010

Don’t Spit on Mystery or Mystery Method

Okay I know that in the seduction community, hardly anybody follows Mystery nowadays, and that’s why I aimed at writing this article, perhaps as a tribute to Mystery, the world’s number one PUA of all times. First of all, I have to proclaim that I am not an instructor of Venusian Arts or a paid follower of Mystery.  I have been in the field for quite some time now and trust me, I have been and still now continuing with my journey towards salvation. And nonetheless, everything I write in this article is coming from the core knowledge base that I have gained over the years and from the innumerous life experiences that I have had. So, instead of arraigning on the validity and sanity of the article without any legitimate reason just because it is talking about Mystery, it will be really appreciated if you would just keep an open mind and think about what I am trying to say here.

Let’s start with the very first thing. I can’t really say who coined the term PUA, but I heard the best definition from Mystery…”This is an art, and we are artists”. And that’s so true. We are not the vile seducers who want to take advantage of the opposite sex, nor are we the average chumps who “dream of getting lucky”. We are the pickup artists who live the dream, giving a whole new dimension to the lives of the opposite sex. We love women, and we make them fall in love with us. That’s the essence of being a pickup artist and Mystery defined it better than I did.


If I am not wrong, Mystery brought about a revolution in the arena of pickup after the granddad Ross Jeffries of Speed Seduction. Remember, there might have been many PUAs out there during the time, Mystery came, who understood the game, and they were all present there in the ASF forum. One of the examples would be Brad P. But Mystery was set apart from the rest, just because he not only understood the game, but he established the science, the seduction model behind it. If we think about it, some of the amateur PUAs are actually following his footsteps and rehashing his model in newer ways they can. Whether they are inserting the comfort step before the attraction phase or they are doing away with the term ‘seduction’ and inserting sexual escalation in its place, the whole meaning stays the same.

Just tell me where Mystery was wrong. Was he wrong that attraction is the very first thing that you need? Of course, you need attraction. Even if someone tells you that you have to depend on the belief that she is attracted to you, you are still attracting her with your cool and confident vibe. Was he wrong that you need the 7-hour rule for comfort and connection? Well, tell you what, he was just making an arbitrary statement, just trying to convey that you need to fluff talk a bit. You have to do that, though there are some conditions and complications to that theory, it still holds. He wasn’t wrong about the cat-string theory either. Look, there are basically two types of hot girls, one who are ‘consciously’ ready and who are not. Mystery was basically talking about the girls who are NOT ‘consciously’ ready. You have got to understand what he was saying. And very interestingly, one hot girl recently told me that the most surefire way of getting a girl is by ignoring her and not paying too much attention to her. Go figure!

My heart really pains to find how the pea cocking style of Mystery is normally disparaged and impugned. This is so wrong. Look, every pickup artist has a style and his style was of flamboyant pompous dressing. And just give it a thought. If you can carry it, you are literally creating a perception of a rockstar, and creating an environment where you are the rockstar and girls would flock to you. Though it is a lie, but that just reconfigures your mental combination and you live a different reality, which is sometimes very important for a newbie to get the faith in him once again. Once he starts to get some action, he can refigure his lifestyle, as he wants it. You want an example of that? I did it. I started with hardcore street approaching, crashing and burning, and now I have turned into the social circle game, because I don’t really need to approach nowadays. Though I still do for practice ;-)

Mystery was more of an outer game expert and that’s how the game is to be taught! You cannot change someone’s set of beliefs and notions in a day but it is done through time. So, what you do is you fake it till you make it. And that’s what Mystery was aiming at. He was endowing us with a system, though it was phony but it was time-tested and true to its purpose. Well, though it might seem that Mystery is not that updated but that doesn’t mean Mystery Method is outdated. I just wanted to get it out of my system, seeing that more and more people are spitting on Mystery Method without even understanding its significance. And well I need to confess something. Like most newbies in the field, the first book that I read was the Mystery Method.

__________________________________________________________

Want your post on Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, don't hesitate to share it with me, Just contact me - Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment