May 29, 2013

Once A Player, Always A Player

 After a long, long time…

…I am posting in this blog once again. 

Do you know what they say? 

‘Once a player, always a player.’ – I guess that is true! For the last couple of years, I was in a dilemma (or rather in a delusion). You see, I was searching for love – the BIG word. Being a player was never my conscious aim. I just wanted to get along with someone, spend some beautiful moments and live a happy life “ever after”. Over the last 2 years, I found out that such a life is not meant for me and more importantly, might be rather boring. 

Fast forward to today, I am back to gaming. Only that I have been set back by a good amount of time. With no practice during these years, my skills have started rusting and subsiding into somewhere deep I don’t know. 

But no problem, just when you feel the going is getting tough, you just have to get tougher. 


Yes, I am chickening out during approaching at times. The moment I see that beautiful girl, I am losing my nerves and avoiding approaching her. Well, you must know that approaching was always a problem to me. However, I have sworn to myself that I will change it this time (and that also in the street game). 

Just today a few minutes back, when I was out for an errand, I saw an absolutely gorgeous young girl walking with her friend. She walked past me. My God! She was beautiful, really beautiful. She had a tall slender figure, glowing skin, a sweet yet arrogant face and an awesome strict gait. She was wearing a velvet frock piece that waved as she moved. Yes, I am beating myself up for not approaching her when I had the opportunity. 

But this is just to remind myself that I will be getting a lot of chances like that. I should NOT waste them. All I had to do was walk over to her and say ‘hi’. Simple! Beautiful girls know that you want them, and they don’t care much if you don’t approach them. Remember, they always have another guy waiting around the corner. 

So, take the chance, don’t lose it, my friend. So won’t I.

After all, she is just a woman, who wants to have some fun and have a great romantic life. You might be her prince, who knows?
 _______________________________________________________

And wait! Check out My Dating Product Reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and dating gurus there.

No comments:

Post a Comment