Mar 6, 2010

How Women Think - This is a Post of Disappointment and Opportunity

I’m not the kind of an expressive person and I don’t really like anyone to get deep into my emotions. I am that kind of a man who lives inside a shell and gives an appearance that he is open. Anyway, that’s not the point. The point is you will normally find that I respect women. In fact, I respect myself and I respect others as well. To speak true, I am a very helpful and good person. That’s what I like to believe.

I hope you now understand I’m not some jerk who’s writing up something, but I am levelheaded, steady individual who believes in living his life. That’s it.

And now, I have come to believe that NO girls are healthy! No, I’m not talking about their physical health but I’m talking about their mental health.

Were you expecting me to say something like that? Ha-ha, I caught you. No bros, I’m not going to rant against girls. They are also humans as we are.

But tell you what… they don’t have something as we have. They DON’T have any sense of integrity!

And this is true. There’s hell and heaven difference between what they feel in the moment and what they think. That’s what I have seen most of the time. They will promise you that they will be with you FOREVER, but they are not able to keep that promise. And I am NOT against the girls here. I believe they are wired like that.

We all know that men are focused and think in one direction, while a woman will normally tackle a couple of things at once. Yes, that’s how she is supposed to think. And that’s why when a man falls in love, he cannot think of anything else. He is totally focused on that. It is a mission for him. But strangely, this mission always stays. It never goes if that man is really serious about it in the first place.  

But when a woman falls in love with ONE man, she is open to be seduced by other men. Now, how silly is that! So, it actually makes it easy for you to PICKUP WOMEN, but are you sure about a relationship? Huh…there you get stuck! You can NEVER be seriously in relationship with a woman. And this is why most PUAs and dating coaches don’t talk about relationships with women. They rather speak about how to pickup women. Why? That is easy. But keeping a woman is damn hard!

And the only way to do that is never to give the woman fully what she wants.

That keeps her coming back to you. What you give is better than what others give. And how you make it better than what others give? Simple, you make it SCARCE. You make her work for it, and you keep on making her work for it.

That’s the tip of the day or perhaps for your whole life. Be a challenge!
__________________________________________________________


Want your post on Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, don't hesitate to share it with me, Just contact me - Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment