Jun 11, 2010

Become a Player But…

You must know who is a player first of all. In the seduction community, I have happened upon men who are feeding their egos by preying on women. The very first thing that I must say is I have discovered something over these years that I have been in the field. Women are not your enemies for god’s sake! They want men as much we want women. And if you are coming from such a mindset where you think you have to conquer and win over women, whether through force or gimmicks, you are digging yourself into a hole from where you cannot climb out again. It’s your downfall process, I fear.

It is my 230th

Oh come on now! Get over that concept. I have seen men so like boasting the number of women they got laid with, they prefer the numbers. What the hell! Are the numbers necessary? Tell you what…the numbers only show how shallow and low standard you are. Lowly drunken bar and club skunks…the gold diggers…the maid servants (well, I don’t go for them, my policy)…It’s just shows that you are a horn dog in heat and you will get together with anyone that comes across your path. How loser like!

Okay, here’s a question to you. Tell me how many women you have fucked around with were somewhere above eight on the average ranking scale. I guess you will have to really think hard on it. Give it a break. And even if you get one in your “stock”, are you sure she will come back to you? And even if she comes back to you, are you sure she is mucking around with other horn dogs as well? Think about it buddy. We are not here to fuck around, are we? We have got better things to do. Invent new gadgets, get a promotion at job, flourish our hardware business…whatever work you are engaged in, women can NEVER be your mission. And when you boast of the numbers, you show that you have nothing going on in life apart from just following around petty sluts.

Who is a Player

I have a different notion about what a player is. A player is someone who has myriads of women craving him, coming after him and going crazy for him. Please do mark my words. I never said he has to have sex with these “myriads of women”. That just shows that he is available. A player is a man who is irresistible, not available. Women have their sexual or emotional urges and at times, need men to fulfill them as women. But that doesn’t mean that man is someone for whom the women will cross the seven seas. A player gets women and those women want to play with him, not necessarily the player plays with them. I would have to say that a player is not chasing after girls, but making the girls chase you. It is not about being horny for women but getting women horny for you. It is not about having sex with as many women as you can, but getting women yearning to sleep with you while you withhold. It is having respect for you as well as for the women.  Be the man women want, come for and dream about. Be the Player, mates…don’t be an ego-feeding coward socially ignorant wimp!
__________________________________________________________
Want your post on Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, don't hesitate to share it with me, Just contact me - Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment