Mar 4, 2011

What If You and Your Best Friend Both Like The Same Girl?

A question that I often get is, "Ron, what if I
have to decide between going out with a woman and keeping
a best friend who also happens to like the same girl?"

       This is a really question to answer - as there's no
"proper" answer.
       In my years of experiences as a dating coach, I've
seen cases where a man turns away a best friend just so he
can be with a woman he really likes - only to break up with
the girl a few months after.

       It sorts of makes you ask yourself, "20 years of
friendship gone for a relationship that didn't even last
three months...was it worth it?"

       But of course, there are some RARE instances where
a man chooses a woman over a friend and has a very good
relationship with her.

       But these cases happen rarely, and you should be
aware of the odds. 90 percent of relationships do NOT last
past the first few months So when you choose a woman you've
JUST MET over a friend you've known for 10 or 20 years, you
should be aware of the FRIENDSHIP you're risking and the
ODDS THAT YOU ARE AGAINST.

       Here's my advice: Think about your friendship,
think about the woman, and then weigh the consequences.
I cannot tell you what to do when it comes to choosing
between a woman and a friend. I can show you the facts,
but at the end of the day it is going to be a decision
that YOU will have to make - like a man.

       As I always say, there are many situations in life
where a "real man" has to make a tough choice and then
LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES without any regrets. This is
a perfect example of such a situation.

       So think about what I've said, weigh the odds
and risks, and make that decision - like a man!
_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.


No comments:

Post a Comment