Sep 16, 2011

How To Use Reverse Psychology To Overcome Obstacles

Today I am going to teach you a third trick.
I am going to show you how to use reverse psychology to
overcome your physical shortcomings. Note that I personally
prefer the last two methods (reframing and pre-framing) over
this one.

       Let's say it is quite obvious that a woman is
hesitating to date you because of your height. After raising
the attraction a bit and creating a bond with a woman,
look at her in the eyes and say, "It's not easy to date
someone shorter than you, is it?"
       To avoid herself from feeling guilty, a woman will
probably say, "No, I don't mind at all!"

       Then you immediately say, "Good. I knew you're not
shallow."

       For those of you who are familiar with my teachings,
you'll recognize this line as a "compliment command". What
it'll do is reaffirm the woman that it is GOOD to overlook
your height and that she should KEEP on ignoring it unless
she wants to become a shallow person.

       Finally, you'll want to change topics and talk about
something fun.
_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.

No comments:

Post a Comment