Sep 1, 2011

Don't Be A Player; Be A Lover

This is more of a rant.

And this is something that I truly believe. Just how many of you believe that this is a game, just a game? Well, don't count me among you, my friends.

Because all these regular writings on paper is NOT to go and exploit someone. It is to live the sweet inexplicable feeling, to cherish the beautiful moments with that special person, creating the beginning of that journey of your life.


I really hate it when people show lack of integrity and character, and LIE...I hate LIES! Just try to understand the word 'play' at first. Play is when you are being a swindler and 'play' with someone's emotions. Play is also when you are creating a 'feel-good' world of togetherness with your special partner. Play is when you are having fun with him or her, and giving that person the best experience of his or her life. That's how I define playing in fact.

Next, have the courage and integrity to show what you are. I am really not against sluts or bitches. You are what you are, and I don't mind. But yes, you should be able to show what you are. Have the courage to accept your being, and not be a fake. Just think about it. If your husband tells you that he is the CEO of Mr. Conman Corp, and you find out that he picks pockets, it is going to be a big disappointment.

If he directly accepts and says that he is a thief, it's much better, right? Well, that was an weird analogy anyway.

I recently got conned by a girl. Yes, I am not the smart player that you think I am. I am just an honest guy, who knows what he wants. But I never trusted her, thanks to my spidey sense. It was actually funny to find out that she's is fucking another guy in another city, while professing her undying love for me seven days ago. No, it's not as if I will die without this girl, but yes, it definitely HURT me a lot. Even friendship involves a bit of trust and understanding, right? Is it everything about sex? Yes, I fucked her. But that's not the point. I never wanted to, because I liked the person who I met the first day in a cafe.

But anyway, good luck to her, if she is living her life. I will live mine. “Just that YOU disappoint me, bitch!”

Never play for the sake of playing. Trust me, you never get anything by hurting someone. Rather, try to enjoy that awesome feeling, that pricks your heart, picks you up from ashes, makes you fly without wings, makes you feel on top of the world...which you call 'love' and I call 'SALVATION'.
_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.

No comments:

Post a Comment