Jul 22, 2009

David De Angelo Review - "Double Your Dating" with Women

If one online dating guru has to be named out of all, that has to be Eben Pagan. Couldn’t recognize him? Well then you might have heard about the famous 'Cocky-Funny' women and dating concept, haven’t you? Yeah. Now you guessed it. It’s David De Angelo or in short David D. He is a real estate business and regards it as his main profession. But concurrently, he acts as a onine dating guide for men as well.
I’m receiving his e-newsletters (one of his many online dating guides, containing dating advice for men) for quite some time; in fact, he was one of those online dating instructors who I started following at the very onset of my journey. He promises to DOUBLE YOUR DATING life and might I say, he does that (this guy knows a lot about women and dating).
Strengths
What I liked about Mr. David is his simplicity and directness. Not to speak of the clear-cut verified dating truths about women and dating, he presented in the most elucidating informative manner. Man, this guy knows how to teach! It’s one thing to be a player and another thing to be a coach. I bet anyone my entire dating knowledge that he is one highly knowledgeable and “understandable” online dating guide/philosopher/friend among the online seduction masters community. Each of his books, “On being a Man”, “Double Your Dating” and many more, in addition to the wide range of CDs and DVDs, propagates the message the most basic way. I believe there are two parts of the Double Your Dating eBook guide. Starting from what attraction is to how to maintain a strong game, how to be a man and how to understand a woman, he says it all and all are so true! If his name doesn't attract you, his online dating guide materials (eBooks, audio/video CDs, workshops, etc) need to be checked out for every newbie in the gruelling wicked dating field, if you know what I mean. Just adding another weapon to your arsenal…
Weaknesses
One of the most common complaints that I get to hear about David is that he ADVERTISES his cocky-funny concept. Yes, he does. If you read his online newsletters daily circulated on new-age women and dating concepts, you would come to notice that very soon. I used to hate those e-newsletters due to this for quite some time and stopped reading them. Inbox, delete, inbox, delete… But very honestly, when I read "Double your Dating" ebook guides (both the volumes) a number of times, I got infected by it. I understood the depth of his dating advice for men, and I can now declare myself as ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANS of his online dating guides. The key lies in digging out the good from the bad and that’s what you got to learn.
And always remember the most famous line of the master of women and dating, David De Angelo and a verified truism: Attraction is not a Choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment