Apr 20, 2011

Why Women Cheat In Relationships? – A Tip from ‘An Affair to Remember’ Movie

Why would Ms. McKay get so hooked to Niccolo, even she knew she was engaged? Of course, Cary Grant, who played the role of Niccolo, is no doubt irresistible. Even her fiancé asked this question – “Did you find him irresistible?” And she couldn’t answer, and said, “Sorry”.


Does it sound familiar to you? Well to me, it does. I have had the good or bad fortune of a woman cheating on me once, yeah, only once. Why do I say it was my good fortune? To be honest, it did make me understand a few nuances of the male-female courting and pairing dynamic. And that’s what I am going to list down in the paragraphs below.

If any woman is reading this, let me tell you, I have nothing against women, and I am definitely one of those pickup coaches who believe in “using” women. Women are the sophisticated form of human beings. They are to be loved, to be cherished and celebrated by us. Why? Women reveal the very intricacies of life to us, humans. They show what socializing means, what emotional connection means and what life means.

Not to get too philosophical about it, women are NOT to be blamed when they cheat in relationships. Heart is a very complicated entity…and no one has control over it. The only secret here is that our heart searches for satisfaction, and that’s what makes the world go round. So, if she is not satisfied with you, she will look for means to satisfy herself. Can you blame her? No, you can’t.

Being a man, I ask a question to all men out there. Won’t you cheat in relationships if you ain’t satisfied? Tell you what, I would. I cannot live my life compromising with someone I don’t love. Ah! Love is a very queer word and very few people understand what love means. Love is satisfaction! If you are satisfied with less, you fall in love easily. If you have greater criteria of satisfaction, you find it hard to fall in love. Isn’t that funny?

All you singles out there – why are you single? Let me tell you the answer. It’s because you are NOT satisfied with what you have around you. You are looking for something more, something better. And there’s the thing. That’s why women cheat in relationships. Even if they get into a relationship, they don’t get satisfied and start looking for something more, something better.

Almost every woman wants to settle at some point of time. Yes, some of them do have an inherent habit of straying away at times, but if you are THE ONE she fully feels for, she will be there for you. And even one more thing, even if she gets tempted by something that comes by her way, she will restrict herself, because she has got the sense of anti-slut defense (ASD) and she will probably NOT cheat. So, the trick is to make sure she is satisfied.

Come on, bros! You gotta live with that. But just between you and me, I couldn’t and CAN’T live with that. I am never used to trying hard, and I won’t when it comes to keeping a woman. If she wants to go, she can. And if she goes out once, she goes out forever. Someone new and better will come in. That’s just my abundance mindset.

Anyway, it’s your call in the end. That’s all for today. See ya.
_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.

No comments:

Post a Comment