Sep 29, 2010

Top 5 Things to Note While Seducing Teenagers, 20-30 Years Old

Here's an excellent post by Simon Heong --
----------------------------------------------------
"Seducing Teenagers, 20 And 30 Year-Old Women"

I've been talking to a lot of younger girls (18-19) at the
moment, and actually making a real effort to hang out with
people younger than me - most of my good friends are 33-39,
to my youthful 31.


I was having a bunch of issues connecting with younger girls,
but being the instructor-par-excellence I am, I decided to
become an expert on this. ;-)

Here's what I've learned since I decided to handle this a
couple of months ago (but bear in mind that of the pool of
perhaps 12 girls I've cultivated here who are between 18
and 19, all are RICH and used to living a life of luxury
where maids, drivers, and beach houses are par for the
course).

The first thing I've noticed:

You need to ground your interest ASAP. Younger girls lack
much of the social intuition older girls have. They're
often socially slightly scared of older guys and girls -
they're only recently out of high school where relative
age is a BIG DEAL - where dating a guy a few years older
than you carries a status that in the real world is totally
missing.

Get onto normal conversation and commonalities QUICKLY,
and qualify a non-sexual interest in that, even if it's
something dumb like where she's from, OR she'll be confused
by (and creeped out by) your interest.

The second thing I've noticed:

Younger girls are crap at picking up IOIs, and often fail
to see when you're into them unless you make it pretty
obvious. So, be explicit with your IOIs and "Why I Like You"s.

I was assuming that girls weren't in to me (doh) and not
escalating properly in my social circle... but hadn't
realized that in a number of cases, the girls seriously
thought I was out of their league. While I'll tease younger
girls, I'll also now make a big effort to be NICE to them -
no hard-core qualification.

Many of them don't yet have the cynical edge of older girls,
and if you're used to building attraction through
effortlessly pushing aside shit-tests, you're going to be
in trouble if there are none forth-coming. ;-)

The third thing I've noticed:

High quality younger girls tend to be heavily idealistic,
even if those views seem naive to you. If a young, rich girl
tells you how she's thinking of going to live in an artist's
commune, rather than cracking up uncontrollably, reward her
for that.

If she tells you how she thinks it's stupid, but still thinks
she might be a famous actress one day despite no acting
experience to date, don't laugh in her face, and don't give
her shit for it. Qualify and encourage these.

You might be surprised by how much of your qualification work
you're doing just by being an older, successful guy who's
actually taking her seriously.

The fourth thing I've noticed:

Younger (and older) girls respond well to age-specific
qualification. Favorable comparison to the other end of the
age bracket is effective and consistent. Younger girls will
always hear about how I enjoy hanging out with younger
girls, because they're less cynical, more willing to express
themselves and live in the moment, and because they're more
idealistic and not embittered.

Obviously, older women will hear about how much I like women
with more life experience, etc. ;-)

The fifth thing I've noticed: different things DHV differently
to different age groups. Older girls get the spiel (carefully
done, of course) about how incredibly hooked up I am, and
how successful I am in my various careers, and how mature I
am. ;-)

This was falling flat with younger girls. So, I tried switching
to talking about how FUN a lot of the stuff going on was and
switched to physical and state-based attraction.
_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.

No comments:

Post a Comment