Feb 5, 2010

Become Sexual Attractive - Tips for a Nice Cute Guy

Check my photo…!

I don’t know if I’m cute or not (though I have been complimented by many girls before) but one thing, I AM NICE. I just can’t be a jerk. That’s my problem.

And I know many guys out there have the same problem. They can NEVER be the ARROGANT JERK that women most likely crave after. But you want to become sexual attractive as those bad boys. That’s completely understandable. Remember I was already there.

So, here’s the deal. In this post, I will reveal how to become sexual attractive and it's dominantly for those nice cute guys.

Now, what does this Bad Boys do that women go crazy over them? Let’s see:

He is normally a GO-GETTER.
He is AGGRESSIVE about what he wants.
He puts HIMSELF BEFORE others.
He DRESSES well and aware of the latest trends.
He NEVER takes any disrespect.
He is just SO CONFIDENT and it shows in his attitude.
He is NOT afraid to put himself in the line EVER.
He is NOT afraid to walk away from you.
He MAKES FUN of you and doesn’t give a damn about what you think.

I can go on with the list but let’s cut it short. I don’t want it to be like another dating article out there. So, let’s figure out what is the core factor there that makes him SO hot and sexual to the women. When it comes to sexual attraction, it seems he has hit spot on!

The first thing that makes any person HOT (SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE) is his

Level of Confidence.

Whatever he does, he should be SO fucking confident and strong in his reality that others start to doubt themselves. He LOVES himself and NEVER shows an inch of doubt when he goes for what he wants. He knows he will get it. Nothing is out of his reach. He WILL get it if he wants it. It’s simple. He will give up but others will give in. Now that’s a Bad, Bad Boy.

Now, you see why the nice guys aren’t attractive and why those nice guys finish last. Firstly, they never have the guts to win something. Secondly, even if they try, they lose out to some bad boy out there.

Now, we come to another part of this thing called Confidence. What is Confidence? To be honest, confidence cannot be defined in a couple of sentences but it is a FEELING. Ask me and I will say when you feel strong inside, you are CONFIDENT.

But the question is how do you feel SO good about yourself all the time? When some girl gives you some attention, you feel CONFIDENT. When you get compliment from your teacher, you feel CONFIDENT. When your boss praises you in front of others, you feel CONFIDENT.

But you see there’s a common thing between them. You are seeking validation from others and that makes you feel confident. And when you are confident in this way, you are NOT sexy.

So, what arouses that sexual attraction in women? It’s when YOU validate yourself…period.

From now onwards, start to approve yourself. Appreciate yourself for all that you are.

Let out that INNER CONFIDENT DUDE and watch how girls go gaga over you.

But wait!

I’ve come across one thing in several of posts in forums. To be honest, I myself was at a doubt if it was true. The question is whether you should laugh, smile and have fun while the girl is NOT reacting. Or even when the girl is being giggly, should you be the fun guy or rather act as the tough guy?

I AM kind of frank and find it hard to be that silent-tough guy unless I am so damn shy that I cannot utter a word, which I am not nowadays. So, am I coming off as a chump to the women?

NO!!!!

Why? I’m NOT seeking approval from them and that’s what makes it or breaks it. You can be the most gregarious guy in the club, but the only trick to win it is to NEVER seek rapport. You cannot do that or you are doomed!

You can laugh and jump, even while the girl is being non-reactive. But you can never do it by falling into her reality and trying to WIN her. You are just like that and you are not swayed by the presence of anyone. Yes, that’s what confidence is. That’s what makes you sexual attractive.

Remember, the only way to become sexual attractive is to be SUPER confident.
____________________________________________


If you have any interesting dating idea to share to the readers of Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, send it to me and I will POST it - Ron C.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment