Feb 15, 2010

Fuck Off, Problem Girls!

I NEVER want to highlight myself as some invincible SUPERMAN who wins every time. Oh come on, that concept sucks! I am rather some who has to deal with rejection from time to time. In this post, I will tell you how I deal with the problem girls. Yes, I have met my fair share of problem girls by now. Bros out there, they SUCK big time.

In fact, let me tell you a story. I met a somewhat hot girl a few months ago. I have a peculiar habit of being in touch with most girls I have met throughout my life. It’s never as one night stands and I prefer to milk the cow regularly, rather than kill them and eat their meat one day. That sounds kind of filthy and if any woman reads that line, she would feel bothered and maybe write me a ‘sweet’ comment or email. But that’s okay. I am talking with my male brothers here. And in this post, I am going to be the typical jerk and will let out the poison, for sake of fellowship.

So, I was talking of that girl. I really don’t understand that girl till now. She calls me up now and then. I flirt heavily with her. And then she disappears. Every time we meet, I don’t act like the ‘nice guy’ but rather become the horny jerk and make all the advances on her. She accepts it, never says ‘no’. If she doesn’t say no, she is saying YES. Anyway, I am more of a commitment person. To be honest, I’m a typical cute boy and I get hit on by a lot of girls when I am out. They flirt with me. I can understand what they are saying. I flirt back, most of the times. But to be honest, I don’t really like to flirt and sleep around. I am looking out for ‘my type’. I know there are certain numbers of guys who think like me.

And every time this girl tries to fuck my mind, I get real pissed off.

She sometimes doesn’t reply calls, sometimes doesn’t return texts. She generally shows that bitchy attitude that I hate so much. I don’t like bitches. “Arrogance is ugly. Confidence is lovely”. What to do? She is one of those problem girls who just SUCK. They are really not straight in their mind and they don’t know what they do. They are confused. They engage in weird behaviors and if you are into someone like this, you are doomed!

Some of the pickup artists, dating gurus will say that I don’t have a strong game so that I can get this girl. But why do I need to. As Ross Jeffries say, "Is she the ONLY succulent, amazing woman on the whole freaking planet?" Well, she is NOT. There are thousand others out there and many of them are real sweethearts I must say. Listen, you must not get this wrong. I comply with the fact that girls will play games. Even we play games or that we should. But, even when you are testing the man, it should NOT insult the person. Don’t pick his call up or don’t reply to his text. That’s completely fine with me.

But here’s the thing that separates a normal girl testing you and a bitch who tries to boost her own ego. The normal quality girl will show you respect but the problem girl bitch will never show you respect. She has a notion that if she shows you importance or respect, she is lowering her value. The same concept that plays with the immature pickup artists! These people neg girls because they want to lower the value of the girl.

My advice to you guys: This is what I do when I meet any of these girls. I just focus on new quality girls. Normally, we men turn to chase these girls when they don’t come under control that easy. We usually are needy or we are the conqueror types who love challenges. I myself am of that kind. I love challenges myself. The quality girls love when you persist but those bitches hate you when you persist. Just leave them to their disposition.

Remember, NEVER FOCUS ON THESE PROBLEM GIRLS. Rather, move on the next girl. The more you focus on this girl, the more you get angry on her. The more you get angry and excited, the more you lose grip on your game. The more you lose grip on your game, the more she gets repelled away from you. It’s that simple and detrimental. Rather, when you don’t give them attention, they crawl back to you. Why? They need to boost their ego. If you don’t validate them, they die of suffocation…lol.

So, the moment you come across a problem girl such as this, and she starts playing with you, you MOVE ON. That’s it.

And by the way, I was getting angry on her, that bitch of a problem girl just now. Nobody fucking plays with me. I play with everybody. But then again, you cannot win every time. This is the rule of the game. You have to lose at times. If you score a home run 4 times out of 10, consider yourself a ‘hall of fame’ player.

Anyway now I am cool. One thing, I love women but I HATE these problem girls.

__________________________________________________________


Want your post on Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, don't hesitate to share it with me, Just contact me - Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment