Feb 18, 2010

High School Pickup – Tips to High School Flirting

It’s 1.47am in my watch. I am feeling sleepy, but still wanted to write a quick post on high school pickup. Here’s some truth about high school flirting and approaching women.

I think you probably know that one of my sticking points during my school days was how to flirt in school, that is, school flirting. I always found it hard to approach women in school. Yes I’m talking about the day game. When I was learning the Mystery Method, I didn’t show any interest. When I was learning the Gunwitch method, I was coming on as strong and weird, period.

You cannot just act all aloof around her and passing a weird neg on her, hoping that she will take the bait. Even if she does, you don’t have the knowledge whether she is attracted to you or not, because you cannot show interest until she shows it. And there lies the problem of high school flirting. That’s the problem in using Mystery Method. How can you fucking flirt if you don’t show interest?!


Gunwitch method…this one is cool but really hard to implement at certain times. If done wrong, it can come off as really social awkwardness. Let’s say you see a girl. You stare hard at her and when you approach that woman, you stare so hard at her face with the INTENSIVE sexual intent that she gets a scary, awry feeling. Hardly will any girl be able to stay comfortable in this kind of situation when a stranger is literally coming up on her face. It is pushy, desperate and kind of goes against what flirting is. Flirting is creating the vibe, not forcing her. And when it is high school flirting, it’s all the more weird.

Over the time, I learnt you should better start up calm and confident, not pushy at all, when she gets the time to get a feel of you and warms up to you. This is called the initial rapport phase. When you reach that point, you can start on being sexual and challenging. That’s called flirting. If you flirt right off the bat, she feels uncomfortable unless she is not that social and open to flirtation herself. If she is a little mature woman, your strong advance can actually turn her off. She is more into connection and wants rapport. High school pickup is a slow seduction. High school flirting is more of a flatter curve, if you know what I mean.

Before you play, you need to get her ready to play. Watch the flow and wait for the moment.

And remember, some girl want fun more, while some want comfort. You should know what to focus on when interacting with the girl. With the fun girls, start the challenge right away, but with the more reserved girls, take it slow. High school flirting is more of an art and high school pickup is definitely a science!

__________________________________________________________


Want your post on Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, don't hesitate to share it with me, Just contact me - Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment