Jan 12, 2010

How To Approach Women Without Looking Needy & How To Appear Confident Every Time

Previously, I always had a problem when approaching women, a kind of limiting belief you can say. I felt SO needy and diffident when I was about to approach a woman. But that was WRONG! You don't convey neediness just by spurting out a confident real line - Hi. You convey neediness through your body language, through subcommunication.


Here's a short David Wygant video for you:



Just rote it to your memory. Women like sexually confident men. When you approach a woman in a sexually confident way, she LOVES it.
___________________________________________________


Want your post on Modern Men's Online Dating Guide blog, don't hesitate to share it with me, Just contact me - Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment