Jan 30, 2010

Make Her Fall in Love with You in ‘3’ Steps


Friends, how are you all doing? I hope you are rocking your dating and social life, and not getting enough time to read my posts even. Well, still you should regularly visit my site. Why? It’s because you are likely to find some GREAT DATING PHILOSOPHY over here. See, I always refer to as ‘dating philosophy’ because I believe it is no less than a science, it is a complete study of basic human needs and ever-continuing anthropological creed.

Anyway back to the topic, I was thinking about what actually makes someone fall in love with you. Not to speak that ALL of us want to sleep to and wake to these very words – ‘I love you’, aren’t we? But still, what makes a girl fall in love with you? When you bring her sweet smelling flowers, toothsome chocolate candies or treat her with utmost respect and love, do you make her fall in love with you? In MOST cases, you don’t. She is flattered and reciprocates you with kindness, if she has some manners. But most of the time, she is just not bothered to fall in love with you, to think of you in a romantic light.

So, how do you make her fall in love with you?

Here’s how you do it.

You DON’T aim at any specific outcome. You don’t have any hidden agenda. You don’t even think of making her fall in love with you. You just go out and have some good time with her. That’s it. Just let it flow where it is meant to be. If she is supposed to fall in love with you, it will eventually happen. Keep one thing in mind. Women DON’T want to be picked up on but they want it to JUST happen.

Just when you don’t expect anything from them, you start getting them – the rule of the world, the Zen mindset.

Let me tell a BIG secret now. Do you know how women fall in love with you? Women DON’T fall in love with how perfect you are, but they fall in love with your imperfectness. They are mesmerized and impressed by your strengths, but do they fall in love with you because of your strengths? No, they fall in love with you because of your WEAKNESSES. They love to say, ‘he is not the best but I still LOVE him’. That’s what is called Love in the first place. She respects and wants your true self and not some fake perfect mask you put on yourself.

Thirdly, this is very important for the hotties. Never suffocate them with too much of attention. Too much attention kills the tension. Rather give them plenty of space. Let them MISS you. Make her think about you. When you make her think about you, you make her fall in love with you. Remember, ‘I MISS you’ in a way means ‘I LOVE you’. Apathy, not hatred, is the opposite of love.

So to sum up,

Just let it flow on its own.

Be natural and show the true real side of your personality.

Present her the gift of missing you.

That’s it. That’s how you make her fall in love with you. But ultimately, it must be remembered that there are still some incomprehensible and uncontrollable factors playing out in the field there. So, nothing can be guaranteed. It’s a harsh unruly world out there.


SIGN UP HERE for FREE exclusive Dating tips, advice and updates offers
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of our marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until I met a post where this man prophetjakula have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar problem to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: prophetjakula@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete