Jan 12, 2010

Sexual Chemistry - A Movie Review




I’m not into writing casual posts. I normally write informative and succinct dating pieces, but in this one, I’m going to stray from my regular style and just talk about a movie I have seen recently.

Yes, today itself I saw a movie, a romantic comedy you can say. The story goes like this. The boy meets the girl. The boy falls helplessly in love with the girl, but cannot express his feelings to her. Now, she finds some other man and was about to marry him. Yet the boy remains silent because he feels that the girl is out of his league and that the other man is better suited for her.

But he stays by her, in times of good and bad, and as he repeats in the movie, ‘no demands, no complaints’. So, at the last, when the time of marriage comes, the girl realizes that the boy has always been by her side and rejects the man and goes for him. Happy ending!

Now, when I was watching the movie, some questions popped into my genius mind.

Can it happen for real?

And if it so, what clicked with girl in the end?

First of all, it must be kept in mind that the boy’s attitude was friendly and NICE. He looked very eager and agreeable to everything she said and did. He was funny and always up to some kind of foolish yet exciting activities. He was, all in all, a sweetheart. At least, that’s what I and the girl in the movie felt. He worshipped the girl and was the best friend to the girl. But he loved the girl very much in his heart.

Well, in the movie, it was shown that the girl remembered how he had always been by her and cared about her. She started crying (can’t say if it was sympathy) and started loving him.

The time of dissection now…

We have to think like a woman here, what she wants and what she gets ultimately. And she doesn’t really get what she wants here in this movie.

A woman always wants her man to be:

Confident and Dominant


And since she also wants sexual satisfaction, she wants someone who is a hardcore romancer, a lover she wants.

So, when you state your sexual intentions to her in a sensuous way, she finds it romantic and it creates the right chemistry between you two. She knows that she can be the woman for you know how to be a man. You are the man who knows how to love a woman. Moreover, you show her that you are quite direct and dominant, and have the ability to lead her. That means you have a strong reality as a MAN. And that’s what a woman wants from her man.

Now, let’s look at it from a different angle. A woman, especially a very beautiful woman, is normally surrounded by man, who is either a nerd or player. Carefully looked at, both of them don’t signify honesty. The former one just doesn’t have the courage to be honest and the latter one doesn’t care to be honest. And that’s another thing what women look for in a man.

A woman always wants her man to be:

Real and Honest


…unless she is up for a quickie herself!

By now, it must be clear to you then what a woman normally wants from a man.

But how come the girl in the movie fell for the boy in the end? Here’s the biggie!

If you let go of all inhibitions and convince someone that you can do anything to get them, that you LOVE them so much, they are bound to fall in love with you. Yes, that’s true. To be honest, I’ve done it myself.

When I was in high school, I fell in love with a girl and it was ‘at first sight’. And without any further thoughts, I approached her DIRECT. Not necessarily I said ‘I love you’ but yeah, I did make it obvious that I wanted her. It’s just not a ‘like-you’ kind of thing. Of course, she said she had a boyfriend. But still I DIDN’T give up and kept pursuing her. They might have said that I was being needy but I wanted what I wanted and I was direct about it. No qualms about expressing honestly about that!
After about a few months, she became my girlfriend! Now, how is that?

No gimmicks, no routines, nothing. Just plain being strong in my realityand stating my sexual desire for her clicked!

Yes, girls love to see the level of confidence in men. When nothing deters or shakes your reality, she succumbs to your reality. When you show sexual interest in the girl and show her that you have a strong reality that cannot be shaken, she feels a strong sexual attraction towards you. That’s called the sexual chemistry.

Just imagine the situation.

The boy approaches the girl. He speaks confidently but making the girl easy at first. Now, when he feels that she is getting on well with him, it’s the time to break the comfort a bit. You challenge her. You start teasing her and giving her a hard time. She suddenly feels a tension. At this moment, he starts flirting with her. He uses sexual innuendos and hints at sexual desire for her. It keeps the tension up and maintains the sexual chemistry there. He doesn’t give up challenging her though, but still adds the sexual element to the conversation. Later, he goes on to keep the girl on her toes. When he is flirting, the girl is not so sure about it. It’s because the tension is already built by the boy’s attitude and behavior towards the girl. He has built the sexual tension, busting on her and giving her a real hard time. She is laughing but she is also excited. Remember, she wants a man who is in control and sexual.

The boy keeps up the challenging frame, though forming a connection now and then, with shared passions and activities. But the girl doesn’t know what will come next. She thinks that something will happen and it is proven wrong each and every time. She is just on her toes, and that is called Rollercoaster Attraction.

So, according to me,

Dominant Challenge + Sexual Flirting + Real Connection = Sexual Attraction = Sexual Chemistry


I am a highly analytical guy and I just LOVE formulae…lol. Anyway, hope this article helps you a bit. Any questions you have, just call upon me.


No comments:

Post a Comment