Feb 12, 2011

"THE PRO"'s GUIDE TO: HOOKING UP ON V-DAY

STEP ONE: GO WHERE
THE SINGLE WOMEN ARE...
********************************

(I'll be less cheesy with "The Pro"
stuff in the future... but c'mon...
you gotta give me one "gimme")

Step One: Go where the single
women are.
This is meeting women 101:
To meet women, put yourself
somewhere where women
hang out.

In this case, you have a few
killer options:

1) You can look for a popular
bar or club. Most host single's
nights for valentine's day.

This is great. There's nothing
wrong with hitting your favorite
watering hole and looking for
a woman who's with her
friends.

You really can't go wrong.

However... here's my personal
favorite...

2) You can look for "poor me"
places.

These are the places women
go to feel better about being
single on V-Day.

You ever thought, "Man, my life
blows right now... I should do
something to spoil myself"...?

Me neither... but... Women think
like that constantly.

So, start looking for cool things
a woman would do to spoil
herself on Valentine's Day.

A baking class is a good bet...

Some sort of bookstore-related
thing is great, too. For example:
Barnes and Noble has authors
reading their novels almost
every V-Day....

Your imagination is your limit.

>> HERE'S THE CATCH:

You're more likely to be wrong
than right.

You're more likely to show up
to a place and only see one
woman who's decent looking,
than to hit "The Jackpot."

This is one of those, "When it
rains, it pours" situations.

THE GOOD NEWS IS: Almost
all of these "poor me" activities
take place during the day.

Or in the space between
work time and club / bar time.

So you can roll the dice, see
if you won out, and then hit
the club if you didn't.

No harm, no foul.


***************************
STEP TWO: WORK UP
TO YOUR APPROACH...
***************************

Step one was "Go where
the women are"

Step two is a fancy way of
saying, "Now talk to the
women."

I know this is scary.

So here's how you do it:

1) RELAX!

Chill yourself out. Take
some of the pressure off.

Think about your situation,
logically:

If you talk to this woman
and she blows you off,
you're no worse off than
you were before.

NOTHING changes.

However, if you two hit
it off.... you've struck gold!

You literally have nothing
to lose, and everything to
gain.

2) SAY THIS:

Say, "Hey, I saw you standing
here (with your friends, if she
has friends) and I couldn't take
my eyes off of you. Something
about your energy is really
holding my attention. What's
your name?"

It's corny, and it's "canned."

But you're not looking for
phenomenal on V-Day.

You're looking for "Good
Enough."

So steal what I wrote, above.

It's 100% "Good Enough."

3) RELAX!

You're thinking, "what do I say,
now?"

The answer is: You listen to her,
then you say something related.

She says, "My name's Gloria."

You say, "My name's Vin, nice
to meet you."

She says, "I'm hanging out with
my friends now, and we want to
be alone."

You say, "I can see you're hanging
out with your friends, so I don't
want to bother you. You just
looked so beautiful, I had to
come say 'Hi' "

She says, "That's so sweet!
Where are you from?"

You say, "I'm from around here,
but I just moved here. Are you
from around here?"

... You get it?

You're not looking for rocket
science, here.

You're basically letting her guide
your conversation.

Just relax, and let your
mind say what it wants
to say.

If you're RELAXED, you're
"Good Enough."

And remember - on V-Day,
she's looking for "Good Enough."


*******************************
STEP THREE: GET A DATE!
*******************************

Screw it. It's Valentine's Day...
go get lucky.

Just say this after awhile:

"Hey, I've had a great time talking
to you. I'm kinda falling in love with
your vibe... I guess it's all this
Valentine's Day magic..."

Smile, and let her laugh....

"But I'd really love to talk to you
some more. Do you drink
coffee?"

If yes, tell her you'd love to get
coffee sometime, and you'll
give her a call.

if no, tell her you know this
great place that serves tea,
and she'd absolutely love
it. Invite her, and tell her
you'll give her a call.

Boom. Get her number.

NOW, IF SHE SAYS SOMETHING
LIKE, "AWWW... DO YOU HAVE
TO LEAVE?"

...

Then you've struck gold.

You're getting lucky tonight, if
you play your cards right.

Say this: "Yeah, I'm sorry. I'd
love to stay and hangout, but
it's too loud / smoky / crowded
here, and I need to go somewhere
more quiet to chill out."

She'll agree with you. She wants
you to like her.

Then, you say: "You hungry?
We should go grab a slice
of pizza. I know the best place
in the WHOLE city..."

She says Yes, you invite her
back to your place, where you
pop open your freezer and put
a pizza in your microwave.

Sit down, watch a movie,
snuggle up... and then....

************************
SO THERE YOU GO...
************************

That's V-Day in a nutshell.

* You know where to meet
women...

* You know how to start
talking to her...

* You know how to get her
phone number...

* You even know how to
invite her back to your
place...

... All you gotta do now,
is do it :-)

So go gettum! Have a happyValentine's Day!
_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.

No comments:

Post a Comment