Feb 26, 2011

What Do I Do?


*** QUESTION ***
 
Jeffy:
 
I often get tix to professional highend shows in Los Angeles and 
WOMEN ( I have to been led to believe) are impressed/interested/
intrigued by guys and the uncommon events (Professional theater, 
Opera, Orchestra's, Dance )
 
What is a good way to present these type of events AND NOT make 
them into a standard date, NOT LIKE you are trying to impress 
them. I've been playing with NOT letting them know what the event 
is and then letting them discovering it. 
 
Also, I work by the theatres and sometimes it's just not 
practicle to go get them so I have them meet me at the 
performance. Either way, I've not had a lot of luck pulling in 
NEW HB's to the shows and I'm also not sure how to Jedi mind the 
OLD HB's I know that I sometimes take into looking at me in a new 
sexual light during one of these events.
 
I know that sometimes, cool more adult types of events can back 
fire and ususally put dates for women into a more serious/
courtship context.... Any advice would be great. It sucks to have 
access to free chick events and just not being able to tranform 
them into something sexual.
 
Any Advice... 
Thanks,
SAA
 
>>>>>> Jeffy's REPLY:
 
Another interesting question. 
 
Right off the bat, let me say that you're correct in the 
assumption that taking a girl to this type of event sets up 
a courtship frame. 
 
But let's pretend for a moment that it didn't. It's not good 
anyway, because it's a sort of static experience where there's 
limited interaction between you and the girl. In other words, 
you can't talk to each other during these events. Hell, even 
a dinner date is preferable to that. 
 
Note: I'm not saying a dinner date is a good idea here. In fact, 
any sort of formalized "date" prior to sex is setting up that 
same "serious/courtship/make him wait" frame. 
 
That said, let me give you a little tip... if you MUST go on 
some type of dinner meeting with a girl, make sure you sit at 
the bar.  
 
This is far preferable to a table, because it allows you to have 
physical contact with her, whereas a table serves to form a barrier 
between you where a distance of a few feet suddenly becomes this 
yawning chasm of death!
 
Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I'm sorry to say this, but 
there's really no good way to present this event to avoid setting 
up the courtship/supplicant frame. Yeah, I know you probably 
didn't want to hear that!
 
All is not lost, however. These events are great, for AFTER sleeping 
with her, when you're trying to build a relationship with a girl 
you really like. 
 
I've had problems in the past where I'd get a girl in bed by means
of my pimp-ass player ways. But unfortunately, some girls would 
not take me seriously for that very reason. They'd figure I was 
just not boyfriend material, a male slut, whatever. 
 
And because I was so militant about non-supplication, I'd just let 
them slip away. 
 
It wasn't until I had a few girls I really wanted to get to know 
better slip through my fingers that I started to reconsider. I 
know, these are what we call 'high-quality problems', but once you 
start getting really good with women and having a lot of casual 
sex, this becomes an issue. 
 
So I eased up on the hardcore non-supplication mindset, and 
experimented. I'd have sex with a girl, and if I liked her, I'd 
take her to a nice brunch in the morning. And whaddya know? They'd 
actually call me again, and occassionally, it would blossom into 
something more than a one-night-stand... just as I had planned. 
 
The thing is, it's OKAY to do these types of things once you've 
established that it's not coming from a place of NEEDINESS and 
INSECURITY. In fact, these gestures of generosity and grandeur 
mean so much more coming from a bad-ass cold-hearted player. The 
contrast makes it even more special to her. 
 
So there you go, that's the way you've gotta leverage these 
events to work to your advantage with women. 
 
But beyond that, let me ask you this: do YOU like these events? 
If so, I'd just go with my bros and enjoy the show. 
 
There's the rub about this whole pick-up game: once you get it 
HANDLED, it frees you up to enjoy life in all contexts; in other 
words, success with women ceases being the 800 pound gorilla in 
the room, and you don't have to view everything through that prism 
anymore. 
 
Which means you can go to high-end chick events with your boys and
get drunk. At least that's what I'd do! :)

_______________________________________________________
And wait! Check out my dating product reviews...loads of info on the latest PUAs and Dating Gurus there.
If you really liked the post, share it with others below.


No comments:

Post a Comment