Dec 1, 2009

The Best Fat Loss Product as Reviewed...


"Move It, move it!" enjoins Rick. This is Rick Streb, the head trainer of Fit Physique Online. Man, I hated him how you used to order me about. But now, I think he's the best fitness trainer around. He runs his company called Fit Physique Online, held by the famous Fit Physique Custom Fitness, Inc. If you search up on the internet, you would find how they own some of the best health clubs, semi-private training studios and corporate programs all over. And not to mention how Rick is called the Physique Transformation expert, they have the 'state of the art' training experts and technology backing up for their purpose and mission of providing people with better and fitter lifestyle.

They have long been in the business and as I heard about them from my friends, they have some great fat loss/fitness applications, programs and products to offer to the people. The best thing is that they are highly sophisticated and personalized, geared to meet the specific requirements of the customer. That's what attracted me because I had to get slim quite quick and I preferred some specific kinds of exercises (I'm very choosy) but the Fit Physique Online trainer just wowed me with the level of guidance and support that he provided to me. I liked how he would normally note down what each person wanted from the program and then catered to that. That's what's called professionalism.

Oh, I forgot to tell you what program I joined in the first place. It's the famous Five-minute Fat Loss Program, patented to the Fit Physique Online. What we did? We did indoor and outdoor exercises, got some profound fat loss/fitness instructions, nutritional coaching along with motivational boosting training from the weight training experts. None of the exercises, workouts were too lengthy, only around half an hour. And not only that, they also offered education on how to enhance core strength, mental and physical stability and lots more. And since I was not an avid exerciser previously, so they saw that I first condition myself for the program. I loved the support and sense of accountability of the staff over there.

Moreover, all of us, fitness apprentices...lol, used to work out along with each other. I always preferred personal trainers previously. I had a notion that they would provide complete attention toward me, and when I hired one, I found we were spending most of the time talking and when we're exercising, he was just sitting there, counting reps or spouting out senseless boastful lecture on his level of expertise. Stupid! Why would I spend so much money for these? Then came the 'theory of semi-private fat loss training'...That turned out to be my favorite! If I weren't getting something right, my mate beside me would show it to me. If I weren't motivated enough to go for it, the single mom would inspire me to push it. The camaraderie between us participants was great and made it a fun session. After all, that's what is needed.

But that doesn't mean the coach was standing there doing nothing. He was of utmost help and I'd say this Fit Physique Online workshop was far better and efficient than that of the previous ones I took tied altogether. The level of support, guidance and motivation that we gained from the Rick and the other Fit Physique Online trainers was just superb. Commendable team, excellent service!

And if you are procrastinating whether to go for it or not, hey, what's the harm in it? Only half an hour a day and two to three days per week... You get complete free membership to the gym, and also nutritional and diet plans attached within the program. And even after all these, you don't benefit from the program, there's the 30-days full money back guarantee without any quibbling on the costs or anything. They even promise you that they will buy you skinny jeans when you graduate from the program. Wow! What a confidence! And they are there for your life. If you happen to get fatter in the future, they will provide you with FREE personal training once again till you get fitter.

Not only these five-minute have fat loss program, but they had other products and plans as well. My appetizer was the "Secrets to REAL Weight Loss Success" eBook. It explained everything in detail and edified on the most elusive part of the weight lose concept. It can enlighten you a lot on the various fitness and diet techniques necessary for healthy and quick fat loss. Then, there were the diet plans and the fitness plans to choose from, well, I went with the Five Minute Fat Loss program instead. You would get complete comprehensive coaching from the masters and whether you are a person or a club, you can benefit equally from their awesome knowledge and service.

Rick, I've done some shameless advertising on your behalf, but remember I still hate you on how you used to push me around. But thanks to you and Five Minute Fat Loss program! Yeah, you are still the best fat-loss teacher or expert there. Thumbs up to Fit Physique Online!

No comments:

Post a Comment