Dec 15, 2009

Do Women Like Muscles?

Ask to the skinny guys, they are so depressed about it. I’m a skinny person and I know it. Most of this skinny guys actually believe women LIKE big muscles and they are not getting women just because they are skinny.

But my personal experience tells me something different. Before that, let me just reiterate what the other dating gurus confirm to you again and again. Attraction isn’t a choice (as framed by the great David D’ Angelo)! It doesn’t depend on looks, money or physique. It depends on your personality. It depends on how you MAKE THE GIRL FEEL.

To be very honest, this was such a mysterious kinda words before. They sounded big but they hardly highlighted the true reality. The day I started to learn attraction and dating secrets from the masters, I was always focused on how to turn my lean body into an attraction factor.

Over the time, I started getting results (I wasn’t big at this time, though I sure was working out) and I came to see certain patterns in my interactions and also got more insight into the women’s mind. They actually weren’t attracted to my body. True it is that they were actually attracted to how I carried myself, my lean body. They were falling for me, left and right.

And I’d also break one secret here. Women DON’T like big muscles. They like guys who look manly but that doesn’t mean you have to be huge. Most of the girlfriends confessed to me that they are scared and feel nauseated of the big guys.

But there’s a catch. They do liked guys with toned physique. This is because of two reasons: firstly, toned physique conveys that you value yourself, you take care of yourself and that you are desirable. Secondly, a toned physique imparts that you are a man working out there, not sitting at home. You are active, you have got ambition and you have got a life ahead. That increases your masculine status to a whole new level.

Remember that only big muscles are not everything. It’s about the hard toned physique that girls love, the feeling of manliness is what women want. Women want the MACHO in you!

You don’t want a chubby, placid man for a boyfriend, do you? Just place yourself in the girls’ shoes and perceive how she might want it to be, muscles or masculine status?

If you want an attractive male physique, I’d recommend you to this…Best Fitness and Health Program Revealed

For Free Dating Articles and eBooks, subscribe here with your email address

No comments:

Post a Comment