Dec 18, 2009

Scot McKay Reviewed - Are You A Man?

There are so many dating gurus in the scene that sometimes you are not sure who you should follow and who is actually worth it. In fact, I don’t know about any survey like that, but if a survey is done on how many PUAs are cropping up everyday worldwide, it should be touching a few thousands I believe. So many, gosh!
To be honest, one PUA (oops, he doesn’t condone the name ‘PUA’ though), rather dating guru who has been on the scene for quite some time is Scot McKay.

Now who is Scot McKay? Scot McKay is the owner of X & Y Communications and works from San Antonio, Texas. Frankly speaking, I didn’t know of this guy until recently when I signed up for his free 16 Dating Principles e-newsletters. Nonetheless, I went for his The Chick Whisperer program and the as well.
Before I say anything on this man, let’s just clear up one thing. This guy is into a long term relationship (he is in fact married with his wife, Emily, who runs the business with him and helps women in turn), and safely purport, ’he’s been there and he’s done that’. When I read his teachings and principles, I find a great resemblance with Stephen Nash. He is just as genuine and compassionate as the latter.

And if you ask me, I’d always go with someone who is REAL and SUCCESSFUL in the field rather than a wannabe who is trying, learning and then teaching. That’s where Scot McKay scores over other guys.

Let’s talk about his works. Before I remark, I’d say that I always liked the dating products that served as enlightening guides to dating women. Read the works of Scot McKay and you will come to picture a very strong alpha male connecting with you. He is upfront and has the superior skill to socially handle new challenges as they come. This is confirmed by the incident that followed when Stephen Nash’s friend Barry Kirkey badmouthed Scot’s wife in his show. Scot stood up and made Barry realize his mistake. That’s another story that the two are now friends.

Well, to sum it up, when it comes to getting a deeper meaning of dating, romance and relationships (for both men and women), I’d suggest Scot McKay. In fact, I think The Power Sessions program, that allows you personal access to Scot and his team, along with the Free Lifetime Membership is a must for every guy in the dating scene. What you say?

For Free Dating Articles and eBooks, subscribe here with your email address

No comments:

Post a Comment