Dec 20, 2009

The Greatest Mistake in Seducing Women

I’d a girlfriend recently and she is my current girlfriend, one of my subjects of seduction. And she is like the rest of the girls I attract and get attracted to. She is very sexy (will post her photo some other day) and at the same time, she is a CHALLENGE…Period.

I don’t like girls who are easy, I like girls who can make me work a bit, but nonetheless, they should be comfortable with their sexuality and expressing it, in other words, they should be damn sexual. But when she makes me work, I couldn’t stand it. Eventually I convinced myself, she‘s not the one to be my girlfriend. She is made of the wrong material and if I go for her, I’m doomed in the future. I believed I was following my theory, ‘Always try to keep Positivity around you’.

Yes, today again, I was about to have a fight with myself over how hard she is and was about to break up with her, when I realized something BIG. I was actually making a mistake.

Note: It’s better to learn from other’s mistakes. Learn from the Guru by clicking HERE.

To start with, I was being totally insecure and INSECURITY KILLS ATTRACTION. You should know what you are, where you stand and that you stand there strong enough. You love yourself, others love you. You respect yourself, others respect you. You value yourself, others value you. Every man falls prey to insecurity at some point of their life and so was I.

And the next big mistake was I was trying to control her life, her lifestyle. I was trying to be a dictator. I didn’t accepted it myself but notwithstanding, always tried to behest her what to do and what not to do. I was being that JERK who doesn’t care about her but only wants what he wants and keeps pushing for it. This is a big turn-off to women.

Rule of the thumb: You have to understand a woman and accept her reality (when she opens herself up to you). You cannot try to change her reality the way you like. She may not be comfortable in the new one and thus, can lead to further problems. Don’t take shit but don’t shit with her as well. She’s a human and if she’s quality, she’s a life.

Now, the biggie…the Art of Seduction says that you don’t physically force her to come to you, but you mentally force her to capitulate to you. You cannot just say ‘do this’ or ‘do that’. But you have to work on her mind so that she herself does this or that. It’s like that great sales representative who makes his customer feel like he’s making the choice. You cannot ever make the choice for her but you can just lead her to the options available, the options you want her to choose from.

Rule of the thumb: Work on her mind. Let her ACT on her choice. You don't own her. Don’t make her act on your choice, that’s brutal and fatuous. You want to be the prince she chooses, not the villain who forcefully abducts her, binding her with ropes.

Well, on the mention of ropes, some girls do like them. Learn more about Sexual Satisfaction by clicking HERE.

I think that’s it for now. I’ll try to control my tiger instinct of dominating over others and unleash the Casanova within.

For Free Dating Articles and eBooks, subscribe here with your email address

No comments:

Post a Comment